Monday, March 11, 2019

My High School Life

After I graduated elementary, I start high school life. In my first dauly in high school I felt mixed of emotions exitement and nervous. Exited in the sense of I will gain new experience, new friend, and new teachers. I felt nervous because I dont know if I can get through this stage of my life. On that day at Holy Cross that was so nervous. I was sorrounded by new faces, new environment, and new attitude. I remembered the day that everyone need to introduced yourself in front of your classmates.

As the the days goes by, I gained a lot of friends who always support all the way, a friends that bulky you all the way! , But can make you laugh when you need to be happy. I'am so thankful to GOD that he gives me thoose people. High school life is the best memory of being student. This is the time when you totally realized that life was full of mysteries. Mystery is term of experience because at this stage of my life. I have a lot of experience that mould my personality. That I can use it of treasure through the journey of my life. And this is my simple story during my high school life.

No comments:

Post a Comment